Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had another great Mother's Day. Ellie and I spent the morning together, since it falls on a Sunday Ben is hard at work, but is always home at lunch for us to spend the rest of the afternoon together as a family. Ellie and I went on our usual walk and then played outside and gardened. Ben then brought home some beautiful purple hanging plants for the front porch and wonderful strawberries. Ellie and Ben also gave me great cards and we finished the day with our annual Ellie and Mommy pictures and a great dinner downtown. It was a wonderful Mother's Day and I am so blessed to have a beautiful little girl and a loving husband to share it with!


1 comment:

Becky said...

My girls :) Mimi, you are an amazing mom and have been truly blessed (your dad and I are truly blessed too!). I love you!