Thursday, December 22, 2011

Halfway There!!


This post is a little overdue, but we are halfway there to meeting our precious little girl. As Ben would say I am now on the down slope. I have been able to feel this little one kick in the past 2 weeks and Ellie loves to say hi to my belly and even kisses the baby now. So far things have been going well. I have gained little weight and have been trying to snack healthy, which at this time of year is very hard, and I have been trying to walk 5-6 days a week. Our prayer is that I would have a healthy blood pressure for the rest of my pregnancy and would avoid bedrest for many reasons. I would also ask that you would pray for me to continually trust that God will provide me with the health I need for me, this baby and our family and that we will make it to 37 weeks with no spike in blood pressure. My doctor seems very confident that I will be fine and I need to trust in the Lord and have the same confidence.


Not the best picture of me but had to include it due to the monkey in the corner :)




Baby Kisses

2 comments:

Becky said...

You are beautiful! (So is the monkey in the corner!)

Trina said...

I agree with mom :) You look great!!! And I absolutely adore the picture of Ellie loving on your belly xoxo