Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful time Mother's Day with my girls. We went to church and after naps the girls and I planted some sunflower seeds. Then we enjoyed dinner out. Ben and the girls had already bought me my Mother's Day hanging flower baskets and Ben brought home lunch and donuts, so no cooking for Mommy most of the day. :)

Three and a half years ago sweet Ellie made me a Mommy and my greatest dream for my life was fulfilled. Being a Mom is not all wonderful, there are days of frustration and feeling as if today was not a good day for Mommy, but there is not one moment that I would trade for anything. To see these smiling faces each day and hear "I love you, Momma!" everyday gives me more joy than I could ever have imagined possible and the laughter and fun that is present in our home constantly can't help but make my heart thankful for every moment. And to top it off, I get to share every moment with a pretty awesome man that showed me how much he appreciate and values me as their mother and his wife. I have to say this was one special day to pause and think about how special this time is in my life and the life of our family.

 
Molly Monks (Ellie's Best Buddy) is in her shirt because I had Quinn in the Bjorn, so this is Ellie's version of the Baby Bjorn. :) Such imagination!

 
PopPop and Ellie's Garden is growing!

 
Me and My Girls

 
Love that Quinny smile and Ellie's Imagination!!

No comments: