Thursday, September 19, 2013

Magic Sand

I found a recipe for magic sand and it worked great! It went with our beach theme last week for school as we get ready to go to the beach and the girls had a great time playing in it. It was a mess and they went straight for their bath afterwards, but they could not get enough of it.





 
I went in real quick and this little girl loved smiling at me from outside. Ellie will sometimes play out on the patio when I make dinner and Quinn watches her enviously. This day I think she thought she was hot stuff getting to play out there too while I went in.


 
What a ham! We call her our little ham bone as she loves getting attention around here!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love that little ham bone!!! I see alot of window cleaning in your future! Ellie looks like she loves the magic sand. She loved the sand at Chickasaw with her cousin Jeremy.