Sunday, October 27, 2013

Life Lately.....

We have been enjoying some time at the park and some time playing at home. The temperatures are dropping and we are enjoying the change.


 
Enjoying the Park


 
Got the keys and the phone, must be talking to Nana!

 
I often turn around and find images like this!

 
Feeding BoBo just like Sissy feeds her babies.

 
Making Pumpkin Donuts


 
Ellie and her sling. I have been making baby slings for all our friends having babies and when I cut them to size there is always the perfect scrap left for Ellie to have a sling.

 
Visiting Daddy at Fall Retreat


 
Quinn has to wear her heels too! She loves to wear Ellie's clip-clops as she calls them.

 
Playing the drums!

 
I came downstairs to find this. She had crawled on the couch, put on a headband, a bow and was lounging with her purse and phone talking to Nana.

1 comment:

Becky said...

These are too precious! Who dressed the two of them? :-) The pumpkin doughnuts look good - yum! And you need to program my number into the phone for Quinn. Anytime she wants to talk, I'm ready! Ellie looks like she is doing good with her letters. Such a smart girl. Give them both a hug and a kiss for me!