Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pumpkins and Trick Or Treating

We started our Halloween festivities one night earlier this year. We started by carving our pumpkins with our friends Andy, Katie and Baby Laine (as we like to call her). I think this is the 7th year we have done this together. We started when we could stay up as late as we wanted and now we carve and eat earlier so we can make sure the kids don't go to bed too late. Times have changed, but for the better! I carved an owl and Ben carved an Angry Bird. Our friend Andy carved FSU and Katie painted Minnie Mouse. Ellie even joined in by painting her own pumpkin.

On Halloween, we had Mummy Dogs and did some trick or treating. We stopped by our buddy Seth's house and enjoyed trick or treating in our neighborhood. The girls got lots of candy and Quinn walked the whole way carrying her candy bag. She refused to let anyone carry her or her bag! They did great and we all had a great time! I have to say we had the cutest little ones ever! Ellie was Doc McStuffins, which is a Disney Jr. character and is one of the main reasons she wants to be a doctor right now (that and she loves her doctor, Dr. Baker). Quinn was a giraffe, which is what Ellie was at that age, and she was too adorable.














1 comment:

Becky said...

First of all, let me say - ANDY HAD THE BEST PUMPKIN!!!! GO NOLES!
Ellie and Katie did great jobs with their painting. And I love the Angry Bird and Owl. Nice job by everybody! :-)

I will agree with you....those are the two cutest trick or treaters I have ever seen! Doc McStuffins is so cute and she looks great. Love the stethoscope! Will get her more bandaids for the booboos! I love the independent giraffe! Adorable!! And is that Seth in the pirate costume???? It can't be....he's just a little baby!!! At least the last time I saw him he was!! I love you Doc McStuffins and Miss Giraffe!! Hugs and Kisses from Nana! See you soon!