Monday, September 18, 2017

Pretty Dusty

Our blog has gotten pretty dusty! I am hoping to get back to blogging as this is a scrapbook for our girls of all our family fun and adventures. It is also a place for me to write to them as they age and a place for our family and friends that live all over the country to watch our girls grow.

I am going to start where I left off last. Hope you enjoy our Fall of 2016!

The pictures loaded a little out of order, but we ended our Fall in Tennessee for Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and we were able to visit Opryland Hotel to see all the Christmas decorations. This is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas. I have many memories going there and is always a highlight for me when I can. It was a great way to start off the season!



 We also saw family and got to spend some good time with my nephew, Cooper. (Around here Mia calls him Pookie. We have no idea why, but that is what we call him too now. Mia is only two months older than him (he was born on Ben's birthday) and she adores him.
 We checked off all our summer adventures!

 We also celebrated Ellie turning 7 years old!! She requested a scooter and that I make a red velvet cheesecake for her cake.

 This sweet girl made me a Mom and I am so grateful to have her. She keeps me on my toes and is a bundle of fun. She is sensitive and caring and a great helper. She loves taking care of her sisters. She is creative, independent and loves to read. She sets her mind on something and she does it. She is always willing to try things and is becoming more adventurous as she grows. I am looking forward to all the fun we will have together!
 Dad reading the traditional birthday book.
 Quinn also finished her first dance class. She LOVES dance and though she was the youngest one in her class, she did a great job keeping up.

 We celebrated Ellie again when we visited my parents for Thanksgiving with our traditional family birthday cake.

 All the grandkids at Opryland hotel. (The only way Cooper would stay in the picture was if my brother held him.)

 Sweet Pookie and Buzzy (as Mia is known in our house).

Mia and her Uncle Drew
My brother has a way with his nieces. They love him and they can always get him to do what they want! :)

No comments: