Friday, May 11, 2012

Sister Love

Ellie loves her Quinny. She loves to hold her, for about one second nd then gives her back and she loves to smooch her. She is so sweet to her and always says good morning to her Quinnytunes. (As you can see we love nicknames around here.) I am excited to watch them grow together and watch their relationship grow. I pray for their growing friendship and pray they will always be the best of friends. So far Ellie's love for Quinn is so sweet and Quinn's patient tolerance of her sister's smooches is a good start. I know there will be many days that they fight over silly things, but I also know that there will be many days that they are truly best buddies.




This picture I tried to get quick. Quinn was laying on the couch and Ellie climbed up to lay next to her. It was so sweet as she talked to Quinny in her little Ellie voice.

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is so precious. I don't know why you think they will fight over silly things.....you and your brother never did (ha!).

Unknown said...

So so sweet!