Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sweet Little Quinny

We were outside gardening I took the opportunity to try and catch a picture of Quinny smiling. I kind of got some half smiles. She has discovered Ellie in the last couple weeks and she LOVES her. She loves to watch Ellie going from here to there and loves when Ellie talks to her. Ellie gets right down to her level and talks to her with this cute little soft voice and Quinn will watch her and the other day smiled at her, which I made a huge deal about and Ellie was so excited. She is a great little addition to our family and Ellie thinks so too!






I love her wrinkles on her forehead. It is so cute when she is waking up and does it. Just the other morning I was waking up and realized I was wrinkling my forehead just like her!


And yes, we are growing a mohawk! Ellie lost most of her hair on the top and Quinny is doing the opposite and losing her hair on the sides, so mohawk it is for this little one!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is so beautiful! And look at those blue eyes....I hope they stay that vibrant!