Saturday, September 8, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow! We have been missing from the blog for a while. We have been so busy this summer with fun trips and the craziness of life and, of course, we added a child to our family right before the summer began :) I am going to try and update with several posts, but before I get started I just have to acknowledge my hardworking husband. He not only works full time in ministry, but goes to school part time and is a husband and father all the time. He is working so hard and as he continues to press on towards the goal that he has been called to as well as the goals for our family. He has made it through over half of his schooling at seminary and with two years left we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Often times it is thought that pastors may have a lighter work load than most but I have to say that this pastor works harder than a lot of people I know at a job that is not 9-5 or only 5 days a week. I am very proud of him and all he does! Here he is teaching the students at our three day mission week where the students go and serve the community for three days. Teaching is a huge gift he was given and it is something I enjoy watching him do as well as I am always challenged by what he teaches.


No comments: