Thursday, August 1, 2013

Watermelon Ice and Sparkle Muffins

We have been trying lots of new recipes and finding lots of new favorites. We discovered how to make watermelon ice, which is like Italian ice and it was delicious. Italian ice is one of Ellie's favorites so we are anxious to try new flavors at home.



I also made some really easy muffins one morning and Ellie has named them sparkle muffins. They have become a favorite for Quinn and Ellie and have been made a couple more times. I love cooking and love making new things for the girls and am excited to always find time to make new foods. I am also excited that Ellie gets so excited about these new recipes and asks for them again and again! It is also nice that she tells me I am the best Mommy in the world, for that kind of love I will make anything over and over! :)


No comments: