Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Photographer In The Making

For Christmas, we got Ellie a camera. She always wants to take pictures with my camera and since that is more fragile we decided to get her one specifically for kids. We found a great deal on Black Friday and Nana and I waited in a very long line to get it. It was COMPLETELY worth it! It is one of Ellie's favorite gifts and she is a little photo machine. She poses her dolls and animals and us and takes pictures like crazy. She is pretty good too! She takes pictures and says, "This will be great for the blog!". So I have decided to add a little addition to our blog of Ellie's pictures. Every so often I will post pictures solely taken by her. Hope you enjoy her photos as much as she enjoys taking them!

 Little Baby Joy is the focus of many pictures.
 Her sister is also a popular subject to photograph.











 Her First Mirror Selfie
 Her First Selfie

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great pictures Ellie! I love your new camera! I will be watching for more "blog posts" from you. Baby Joy is a real good subject and so is Quinny! Mom and Dad make good pictures too! Really, really love your "selfie"!!! Keep taking those pictures cause Nana is watching!!! I love you!

Unknown said...

Ok, so the thing is these are better pictures than most adults take. I love the candids! Great job, Ellie!!