Monday, March 17, 2014

SeaLife

We had a very generous gift from my Uncle Matt, Aunt Patti and Cousin Morgan for Christmas as well as a gift from some friends and we decided to use the gift towards an annual pass to the new aquarium that just opened at Concord Mills Mall, which is only a few minutes from our house. We went a couple of weeks ago to get our passes and it was great. They have great displays full of beautiful sea life, including a shark tunnel, a touch tank and a kid's play zone. The girls and I went back last week too. I can tell we are going to be there often. I love touch tanks and I am hoping Ellie will work up her bravery to touch the animals with me in the coming months! I am enjoying the aquarium already and having grown up in Florida sea creatures have always been something I enjoyed. (I once thought about studying oceanography so I could study whales and dolphins.) I am looking forward to many more visits and developing a love for sea creatures in my own children!


 Sting Rays



Shark Tunnel

1 comment: