Thursday, January 29, 2015

Life Lately...

We have a lot going on around here and have been really busy! Here are a few snaps of what has been going on around here...

 This girl LOVES the snow! I had to finally go in and watch her from the window.

 Maggie decided to see what this white stuff is all about!
 They have been sleeping in the same bed together. Having their own rooms might be a little harder than I thought! :)
 While I was downstairs doing my bible study one night these characters were sending me selfies! Love living life with these special people!
 Sweetness!
 Getting my boo-boo cared for! She has her "surgeon bag" and when in need we call her. I had a boo-boo and she made sure to take care of it. She also informed Ben that if he gets hurt at work to just call and I will drive her over to the church and she can run in and bandage him. Such a sweet and funny girl!



While I was doing school with Ellie, Quinn decorated her sister with stickers! Mia didn't seem to mind.
 We have been playing lots of Candyland! These girls are OBSESSED!
Views like this do not get old!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I agree....views like that do no get old! Such beauty and freshness.

Glad you are well taken care of with your boo-boos. Guess I better send some more band aids! Wouldn't want the surgeon to run out of supplies!

Life will definitely be interesting when you get moved with separate bedrooms for all the girls. I'm sure you and Ben are up for the challenge.

Sweet little Mia will transition the best I bet! Love that precious face. Quinny is such a good big sister sharing stickers with her little sister!

Doug Holden said...

Hmmm... I wonder where Ben got his selfie-taking skills?? Did he get a selfie stick for Christmas?