Sunday, January 24, 2010

Visitors

We had some visitors this weekend. My mom and my aunt came to see Ellie. My aunt got to meet her for the first time and my mom got to see her for the first time since Thanksgiving. My aunt took lots of pictures and they turned out great. My aunt will be sending more soon, so we will have some more and some with her and Ellie too! We got a three generation picture with my mom, Ellie and I and are looking forward to taking a four generation picture next month. We are also going to get my aunt to take a family shot of Ben, Ellie and I when we go to Tennessee next month. We had lots of fun cooking, visiting, going to IKEA, and seeing the sights of Charlotte. They also bought finger puppets for Ellie, but I am not sure who is enjoying them more, me or Ellie. We already miss them and can't wait for Ellie to meet her Great Grandmary and Great PawPaw next month and they can't wait to meet her.

2 comments:

Doug Holden said...

Ellie's look is really changing...she's getting older looking. Great photos! Can't wait to see her again! (You guys, too!)

Heidi said...

Emily, I have enjoyed following your time with Ellie on your blog. What a cutie! Molly has some of those finger puppets, too, and they are a hit!

Take care!