Thursday, February 18, 2010

1st Family Road Trip and Vacation

Ben, Ellie and I went on our first vacation this past weekend. We went to Tennessee to see my parents and so Ellie could meet her Great Grandparents. They were super excited to meet her and it is a true blessing for them to meet and hold our first child. We also were able to take a 4 generation picture, which is very special for us. Ellie also turned 3 months before we left. She is smiling more, able to play independently for a good amount of time and is discovering her voice. We had a wonderful time and Ellie did wonderful in the car. She slept most of the time and did a great job entertaining herself with her new toys, her hands, when she was awake. We can't wait to visit again!!!

4 comments:

The Bryant Family said...

Oh she is soooo beautiful! I can't WAIT to meet her! I can't believe how much bigger Kylie is than Ellie. I guess she's a couple months older. I just think of Kylie being so little until I see other babies :) Glad your trip went well!
Love, Rachel

Doug Holden said...

Beautiful! That 4-gen photo is the best!!

Laura said...

Ahh, I want to come hold her! I miss Kaitlyn being so little! :)

Trina said...

such wonderful pictures! i wish i could meet her & hold her & love on her!!! she's gotten oh so big :) xoxo