Sunday, July 10, 2011

Father's Day 2011

We love to celebrate Ben whenever we can. He is an awesome father and an amazing husband and provider for our family. He is a man of simple wants. This year he told me all he wanted for Father's Day was a dozen donuts form Dunkin Donuts. (Ellie and I also got him a grilling cookbook and of course we took him out for steak.) I woke up at 6 on Father's Day to get Ben all the donuts he requested. He was able to enjoy them before heading to work. (Ellie and I also enjoyed a couple donuts I especially picked out for us. I think Ellie is going to be a donut fiend just like her Dad!) After work he had more donuts, a nice nap and a steak to end the day. Just his kind of day :) We love him very much and can not tell him enough how wonderful he is!




1 comment:

Becky said...

We'll have to be sure and get him a Dickson Donut next visit!!