Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Adventures

Ellie and I have been exploring spray parks this year. Our first adventure was not receptive by Ellie. She was not having it. I knew she just needed to warm up to it since it was a new experience. I would not give up because we want her to enjoy and be exposed to as much as possible. So we ventured to another spray park that was bigger and I could run through with her. We have been twice and she loves it more each time we go. This last spray park was great with a lifeguard and a great playground (which Ellie is a girl with no fear when it comes to playgrounds and the heights they go, she will try any slide she sees!) and even a train to ride. We had a great time and always take Ethan and his mom along for our adventures as well as Seth! I think Caroline and I enjoy it just as much as they do :)

No comments: