Friday, April 6, 2012

Lover of the Outdoors

Ellie loves to play outside. Nothing can deter her. Today Ben finished up the mulch outsides and of course Ellie wanted to help. She had a great time spreading mulch with her hands like Daddy and building mulch towers while I was working. I was working downstairs in the office so I could see all their fun. At one point I looked out and saw this:



Mulch was all over her face and looked like a mustache and later a goatee! (Our mulch is dyed black, so this will most likely be a common scene this summer) She didn't care one bit as she was having so much fun and Ben and I just laughed as we watched all the fun she was enjoying (and if you ask her she helped Daddy with the "mulchy" today and was a busy worker). This is the best picture I could get as she is always on the move and dodging the camera :) It is so much fun having this little sweet girl in our home and can't wait to see the mischief two get into!

1 comment:

Becky said...

She is growing so much!!!!!!!! Miss my Ellie!