Friday, April 27, 2012

Mr. Mom

Ben has been Mr. Mom around here all week. I have been feeling great for just having a baby, but he has been on Ellie duty while I am taking care of Quinn. He has been doing an amazing job and listening to Ellie's bath time and bedtime at night while I feed Quinn is one of the sweetest things you will ever hear. This morning after getting ready she came in to say good morning to Quinn and I and this is the outfit I saw:

It is her blue and navy polka dot skirt (her favorite) and a grey shirt with hearts all over it and a purple bow (none of the colors are blue and navy). I had to just laugh. I later said to Ben that is an interesting outfit and he said don't you let her pick out her clothes. I told him I do but steer her to things that go together and he informed me he had steered her away from this outfit all week, so today was to day to let her wear it.

I could not ask for a better husband and best friend to live this life with and am so blessed to have a man that jumps right in blow drying hair and reading "Pinkalicious" every night to a little girl that sees no man better than HER Daddy!!!

1 comment:

Doug Holden said...

Bath and bed time was always "Daddy time at our house. It warms my heart to see Ben enjoying it with Ellie this week. And I love the outfit!