Sunday, August 17, 2014

Family of 5

We have spent the week soaking in our newest addition. We are all smitten with this little one! She has pretty much slept the whole week but we have seen her little eyeballs a little more each day. We have a few more pictures from the hospital and I am hoping to get back to regularly documenting our lives this week with some pictures around the house. My Mom was a HUGE help this week and I was able to soak in snuggles with our little Mia. Next week it is our new normal as Ben goes back to work and my Mom has gone back home. I will be on my own but I am ready to find our new routines and slow down and soak in this next year as it will be our last little one's first year and our last year with all the girls at home all day as Ellie will start kindergarten next August. This year will be an adventure and a year of lots of firsts and lasts but one we are excited to experience!


 Best picture we could get as a new family of 5. The girls were enjoying jellybeans, thus the funny faces.
 She LOVES being the biggest sister!
 This is Quinny's face every time she holds Mia! She is so in love with her! It is the sweetest thing to watch.
 The girls are already trying to get Mia to play dress up!
So sweet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! Congratulations again!!

Becky said...

I am so missing my girls! I had fun with Ellie and Quinn and was glad I could be there when this new little one came home. She is adorable just like the other two. You and Ben have been so blessed and are doing a good job with what God is giving you. I love you all!