Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby Time Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day. We will be welcoming our little girl tomorrow. I will be induced at 7:30 in the morning. She is 6 pounds 14 ounces and is full term, so my doctor said it is time for this to happen instead of ricking my health deteriorating as time goes on. Also, a huge blessing, my doctor is on call tomorrow, so she will be the one to deliver our little girl!!! We are very excited and of course nervous. Please pray that things go smoothly and are healthy and safe. Also, pray that we can avoid a c-section and we progress smoothly. Pray for safe travels for our parents as well as they have started their travels here and will travel today, tomorrow and Friday, depending on their location and work schedules. Be looking for updates!!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Yay! We're excited for you guys. Ed called Jacob at work today and told him...you are almost exactly what I was when I had Adeline. 37 weeks and 5 days with her and she weighed 6lbs, 12oz. :) We'll be praying for you guys and can't wait to hear of her arrival!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you both. I'll be praying that your induction goes quickly (it has a tendency to move at it's own slow pace) and that you can deliver naturally! Good luck!! Can't wait to see pictures :)

Trina said...

I'm so excited! You'll all be in my thoughts & prayers today. Wishing & hoping for a wonderful delivery. I can't wait to see pictures & hear the news! Lots of love Em & the rest of the family xoxo

Ray and Kati said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Ray and Kati