Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Still on the Couch

Things are still the same around here. We are at 36 1/2 weeks and doing well. The baby is very healthy and on Monday was estimated to be 6 pounds, 9 ounces. We have not showed any further progress, but my blood pressure was the best it has been since I went on bed rest. My doctor was very pleased with my appointment and I of course don't mind going to the doctor since it is my only time out of the house each week. We have had great friends and family come and visit with me and make us meals. I go back to the doctor on Friday for another check up, please pray we are both still very healthy and we have some more progress!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Awww.. Em I'm glad everything's alright :) You're in my thoughts every day! Miss you greatly & love you even more! xoxo