Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My First Week

Hi, my name is Ellie and I have had a great and very busy first week in this world. I have met many new people including all my grandparents and my Uncle Andrew. I have seen my new room, played in my new toys, watched football with my daddy and helped him build some new bookshelves. I even went to the doctor and have gone on a couple walks with mommy and daddy and my new friend Ethan. I have met lots of mommy and daddy's friends and everyone who sees me says I am very beautiful. I am a great eater and a great sleeper. I am very good for my mommy and daddy and they love me so much. I can't wait to go and meet new people and for more people to come and meet me! Keep checking in with us every week and my mom will be making sure to update all of our family fun and how well I am growing!

3 comments:

The Bryant Family said...

so cute! i want to see more pictures of her room :) Looks like you've changed alot around there! The pic my dad sent after she was born looked so much like Emily to me. In some of these pictures I can see alot of Ben too :) Love you guys!

Unknown said...

what a precious gift you have there! we are so very excited that ellie is here; how full your hearts must be! please let us know when a good time to come by and bring a meal would be! we can't wait to meet that sweet girl...oh, and of course, see you guys too!

The Rampey Family

Unknown said...

She is so cute! As I told Ben the other day you need to treasure this time because it flies by. We also would love to help you guys out with a meal so please let us know when we can - of course we do want very much to see Ellie and you guys too. We are so very happy for you. Our love and blessing to you. BTW - we offer baby sitting if you ever need it.