Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mommy's Cafe

Mommy's Cafe has expanded its menu. I now make sweet potatoes and bananas for babies. I had wanted to try and make baby food and got a great little book from a friend, so we gave it a try. Ellie eats a few foods that I could make here at home so we tried it. It was so easy and my sous chef, Ellie, taste tested the recipes and they were great. I am looking forward to making more foods for her since it was so easy and it is healthier for her. Here is my little helper already getting used to helping mommy in the kitchen.




3 comments:

Leslie said...

Such a sweetie, that Ellie! I loved making all kinds of fun combos for Lilia... she loved them all, unless I tried to sneak in any mango. That was not a good idea :)

Heidi said...

Molly loves mango! And it's pretty easy to mash up. :) Avocado is another good one, and it's pretty tasty with bananas (or at least that's what Molly tells me!).

Laura said...

Love the pictures! She has the sweetest little face!