Saturday, May 1, 2010

What a Deal!

I always enjoy getting a good deal. I usually make my grocery list and go to several stores to get the best deals. The stores are all within 1 mile of each other, so it is not too bad to go to multiple stores. I usually shop at Aldi and Walmart and only buy things on sale at Harris Teeter. This week was triple coupons at Harris Teeter and so I was determined to save money, I just didn't know I would save over $56.00. My coupons combined with my VIC card savings and my $10 off e-vic savings got us all of this for $25.59!





We got some extra treats we don't usually get, some cleaning supplies and some great items for meals this month. I was so excited to get home and tell Ben. I would have to say I think he was pretty impressed! And Ellie was a wonderful helper. She was very patient and talked to herself while Mommy had to take the extra time to search out the deals.

3 comments:

The Bryant Family said...

nice! we never have triple or even double coupon day here :( Our stores are kinda lame in the price and discount department :)
Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Love, Rachel

Ben and Emily Holden said...

That is a disappointment Rachel. Every week is double coupon week, so triple coupon week is our special treat. We can't wait to see you guys too! I will be emailing you soon about things you have we can use and don't have to bring.

Love,
Emily

Heidi said...

That's awesome! I'm super impressed. :)