Wednesday, February 1, 2012

27 Weeks

We have hit 27 weeks today! This pregnancy in some ways is flying by and some ways is creeping by. Before I know it a week has gone by and we are closer to meeting our little girl. We have been busy around here preparing. I pretty much have everything ready other than washing the bedding and clothes which I will do when we move Ellie to her big girl room. Ellie has started putting her hand on my belly each night while we read and then telling the baby night night. Little girl is kicking around in there and seems to enjoy the sounds she hears out here. I have been healthy so far. I am exercising daily and eating raw fruits and veggies as snacks. I have my glucose test on Friday and a check up and then I will be going every other week as I will enter my third trimester and my doctor also wants to keep an eye on my blood pressure. My goal is to get to 37 weeks with no blood pressure issues and with prayer and trust in God it will happen. I made it to 33 1/2 weeks with Ellie before bedrest hit, so this time I am better shape and eating better and praying we have a pregnancy that is bedrest free. Thanks for your continued prayers for this pregnancy and our family as we get ready to be a family of four within the next 3 months!



Sorry it is a little blurry, but you can see the baby bump best in this one. Ben says I always pick night to take my picture and it is not the best time of day. Next time I will try for a day photo :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful, beautiful little momma!

Trina said...

Beautiful as always Em! xoxo

Hope you're still feeling well!