Friday, February 10, 2012

Lots of Projects

I have lots of projects on my list before the baby comes and I am so excited about making them. So far I have made bows for Ellie and the new baby girl and wipe clutches for Ellie, Baby Girl and both of them to share. This weekend I am making paci clips for the baby and looking forward to a few more projects before the baby comes. These projects also make great gifts and since I have many friends having babies in the next 3 months or have had babies in past couple months I am so excited to give some of these things to them for their new little ones. A big thank you to Nana and PopPop (my parents) for giving me a sewing machine last year for Christmas as it has sparked a whole new hobby for me in the past year that I am loving and I enjoy making so many projects for our home and my little inspirations Ellie and her baby sister!


The paisley one is for sweet Ellie, the one with pink flowers is for our new little girl and the multi-colored flower one is for both girls for our bag that goes into restaurants. These wipe clutches turned out so cute and are so easy to make!


These bows are so easy and inexpensive to make. I can't wait to make many more for the girls!

1 comment:

Becky said...

The sewing you come by naturally from your Granny Franny! She's always been the best at that!