Friday, February 10, 2012

Nana Love

We wanted Nana (my mom) to know how much we love her! This is an old picture (from July 2010) but one that Ellie and her look so cute together in. Nana takes such great care of us and everyone in our family and we are truly blessed to have her in our lives! The relationship I have with my mom is one that I pray Ellie and her sister and I have when they are adults. I know I put her through the ringer growing up and I am truly blessed to have such an amazing relationship with her now in my life. We know Nana needs lots of our love as she faces new challenges and we are so honored to have the joy of loving on her!



WE LOVE YOU NANA!!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love you! I have been blessed with a wonderful, talented and beautiful (inside & out) daughter, a precious, kind, thoughtful son-in-law and the most precious, smart, adorable granddaughter! And I'm doubly blessed to have another on the way! Who could ask for more??? Thank you for being you!

Trina said...

Awwww... I'm crying over here you two! You both are truly amazing women!! And I'm so glad that I have both of you in my life; I have such GREAT, fond memories of you both from my teenage years until now <3 Love y'all!!!