Friday, February 10, 2012

Homemade Playdough

Yesterday Ellie and I made homemade playdough. It was very easy and is the best playdough I have ever used. It is much better than the store bought kind and it will be the way we use playdough from now on.


Our finished pink, purple and yellow playdough!


Playdough fun!


Ellie helping make the playdough! Ellie helps me cook most nights at some point and always likes to sit on the counter. I let her mix items with me and hand me items. She is an excellent assistant and she is always asking to help more and I look forward to her helping me every night. I hope her love of cooking is much like mine and I pray her and I have many more memories in the kitchen of cooking fun as she grows just like I have with my own mom!


2 comments:

Becky said...

She is having such fun! The kitchen was always your favorite play place!

Trina said...

I love it!! Ellie is so adorable and getting so big! I made Christopher homemade play dough a couple weeks back too, I love it!!! Christopher on the other hand isn't too sure what to do with it yet LOL :)