Saturday, April 20, 2013

11 Month Old Quinny

I can not believe my little baby is going to be one soon. This month she is working hard. She grew one tooth, she can pull up to her feet now and can say Momma, Dada, Uh-Oh, Oh Yeah, and Hi (she usually says Hi to Maggie every time she sees her and not any other time). She can wave bye-bye and claps and giggles. She eats veggies, carrots are her favorite, and loves bananas. She eats eggs most mornings or oatmeal muffins with raisins, which I make and keep stocked in the freezer. She loves yogurt of all kinds, just like her sister, and tried a cookie this past month, which she loved. She loves going on walks and hates if you try to take her cheerios away. She is trying to drinking from a sippy cup, but has not mastered it quite yet. She seems to be growing so fast. I am sure it won't be ling before she is running after Ellie, which Ellie is anxiously awaiting.



1 comment:

Becky said...

A girl after my own heart.....carrots and bananas! LOL!

I can't get over how much she is looking like Ellie now.