Saturday, April 20, 2013

March Madness

March was a big month for us. Ellie moved to a booster seat as she was big enough and we needed her seat for Quinn. We can not believe how big she is and I can not believe how insecure this new seat seems. I know it is completely normal but she seems too young to be sitting in a seat just secured with a regular seat belt. She is growing too fast.

March was also full of fun around the house and attempting an all girl sleepover when Ben was out of town. Ellie has slept with me since she was younger than Quinn in our bed when Ben would go out of town. I love to have sleepovers with her and she enjoys them too. This time I brought Quinn in and she thought it was party time, so she did not last but 20 minutes as we were trying to sleep. We will try again when she grows a little more.

March was also a special month as Ben and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. We can not believe we have been married 7 years. Ben gave me some flowers (I actually got two of my favorites as I have been sick for most of this year off and on and so he had gotten me some flowers to cheer me up just a few days earlier) and we had a great date night. One of our old students, Elle, has become our go to babysitter and she is wonderful and loves the girls. I am extremely blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. I, along with my family members, prayed for a man for the exact qualities Ben has and the Lord more than delivered. He is a humble man that is very even keel at the times when I am not and is great at giving me a better perspective on many occasions. He is a God-honoring man that has more integrity than any man I have ever met. He daily follows God's call on his life and does it with a joyful heart. He also loves the girls and I more than anything and treats us that way as well as provides and protects us more than we need. I obviously love him very much and could tell of his wonderful qualities all day long. I am blessed to have been married to him for 7 years and look forward to the many years the Lord continues to bless my life with him.


 
Big Girl Seat



 
Moving Up To A New Seat

 
Sleepover Attempt


1 comment:

Becky said...

I know God truly blessed us all with our precious Ben! I know my daughter and grandchildren are in very good hands. Thank you God and thank you Ben! We love you!!

We'll have to attempt a girl sleepover soon!! LOL!