Monday, October 29, 2012

32 years

Ben turned 32 on October 23rd. He had to work of course, but the girls and I, mainly me, made him a yellow cake with chocolate icing from scratch. It is one of his favorite combinations and it turned out great. We got him a couple gifts and Ellie picked the out the card from her and the card from Quinn, which she was very excited about. We went shopping but I ended up not finding what I wanted and ordered it online instead, which I realized was better as Ellie is beginning to give secrets away so we are going to watch out when we are buying gifts for people :) We loved celebrating the main man in our lives! He treats us girls pretty good and is a perfect balance for me and the girls. They are extremely blessed to have him as their father and I can't even describe how the Lord has given me the perfect partner in every way. I am looking forward to spending all of his next 32 years with him and watching and experiencing what the Lord does in his life.



"Open my card next!"


Making a Wish

 

No comments: