Monday, October 29, 2012

Great GrannyFranny and Aunt Paula

My GrannyFranny came through town with my Aunt Paula last week and Granny stopped and stayed with us for the night. It was her first time to meet Quinn and see Ellie since she was less than a year old. We had a great time going to the park and Ellie took right to her. Quinn is going through her stranger anxiety so she was not as friendly. The next day we met back up with Aunt Paula and my cousin's little girl Abby, who is only a few months older than Ellie. The girls got to play and we got to visit. Aunt Paula was quite a hit with Ellie. After seeing her briefly she now calls "Pawla" (as she says it) on her phone. There is something about people in my family. I say they put off a certain vibe and it draws kids in. My dad has always been able to connect with kids and now I notice the same trait in my brother. As soon as Aunt Paula (who is my dad's sister) came in the house she must have put out the vibe because Ellie was drawn to her. It is so funny to watch! We had a great time and wish the visits could occur more frequently!










My new dress from Granny!



1 comment:

Becky said...

Ellie and Granny look like they are having a good time together! It's good to see the two cousins having fun playing. Abby and Ellie look cute together. "Pawla" will have to make it a date every time she comes to NC! :-)