Wednesday, July 17, 2013

4th of July Fun

Fourth of July is always a day for us to reconnect as a family. Ben gets the day off, and even takes a break from school work, and I take the day off from my part-time job and we can relax and enjoy some family time while celebrating being blessed to live in this great country. We did lots of playing and Ellie and I made brownie kabobs. Ben also made his amazing ribs! Then Ellie, Ben and I watched "Finding Nemo" while we waited for the time to come to go see fireworks. We woke Quinn up and went to a little town near us that we have been going to since I was pregnant with Ellie to watch fireworks. The girls did great and loved the time! Next year might be the year to add sparklers into the mix! ;)


 
Picking Our Beans To Eat With Dinner






 
I don't know what was better, watching her enjoying the fireworks or watching the fireworks! I tended to watch her more than the fireworks!


1 comment:

Becky said...

I don't blame you! I would always watch you and your brother more. Your expressions and joy at the fireworks was more fun!

How were Ellie and PopPop's beans?

The girls look so cute in their Fourth of July shirts!