Friday, July 5, 2013

Not Enough Words

We celebrated Father's Day this year in the exact way Ben wanted. We gave him a couple gifts and then went out to lunch. We came home and he enjoyed an afternoon nap, which is something he greatly enjoys and only gets in the summer months as throughout the year he works most of the day Sundays. He got to spend time with his girls and have a nap, what could be better.

Ben as a father is exactly what our girls need and deserve. God has made him the exact husband and father we need and many times don't deserve. There are not enough words to describe who he is as a father to these two little girls. It is very obvious that they are extremely loved by him beyond measure as they can not get enough of their Daddy. He is an excellent example to them of what a father and husband should be and models daily how they are to be treated by a man in their lives that cares for and adores them. He is exactly who I prayed for as a husband and father for me and my children and God went above and beyond in providing what I not only needed but desired in my heart. Every day is not perfect and as life goes we forget how grateful we should be, but not a day goes by that at some tiny moment in my day I am not overwhelmed with gratitude at how Ben treats me, the girls and how he is living as Christ calls him to live. A constant prayer for my own girls is that they would find a man that is exactly who their father is when they are older.


 
A Few Of Daddy's Favorites For Father's Day
 
 
Daddy and Elliebeans Gardening

 
Daddy and His Quinny

 
Daddy and Ellie

2 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Dunkin Donuts??? Centerville or Dickson Donuts would have been better! Will definitely have to get him some soon! LOL! We have all been blessed with Ben in our lives. I thank God for His overwhelming provision. We Love You Ben!!!