Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cow Appreciation Day

Two weeks ago it was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A and who can pass up simply dressing up to get free dinner. I made up some spots and headpieces with a little help form Chick-Fil-A and we were off. We had a great dinner! Our pictures were slim this year as we ran errands before and then got dressed in the parking lot. I was able to snap a couple pictures while we were in line, too bad I was unable to get any of me, but I was dressed just as the others were.


 
She was a little concerned with the people in the Cow suits as she is not big on people dressed as characters, but Quinn could not stop waving at them. It made for an interesting time as Quinn would wave to draw the characters closer and Ellie would give them the stare down to make them go away.


1 comment:

Becky said...

Awwww! I love my little cow family!

Heidi and I had planned on going but us "old folks" forgot! We were planning our cow suits too!