Saturday, July 27, 2013

First Movie

This summer one of the theaters near us was offering free movies and played a different kid's movie each week. I decided I would try and take the girls and figured it was free so no loss if it did not work out. It started out great but I need to have Ben next time. One was ready to go, Quinn, and the other agreed, Ellie, but when it came to leaving the movie, Ellie decided she did not agree anymore to leaving early and cries and a broken heart were the result. Until that moment things went well and they both were enjoying the movie. We will wait until next summer to try again at least with both girls and I will bring Ben. Ellie and I might try on our own one time soon! Here our a couple of pictures of when it was going well! :) Being a mom always presents new challenges.


1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't say I blame Ellie! She looks very comfortable with her popcorn and drink!