Tuesday, July 15, 2014

4 Weeks Left

We were at 35 weeks yesterday! We had a doctor's appointment and they did an ultrasound to check her weight due to my gestational diabetes and she is the perfect size. They estimate her at 5.8 lbs, but I have learned with my other babies that is usually from 1/2 a pound to one pound higher than the actual weight. They said it was the perfect weight and her heart looked great and she rolled around like they wanted. My numbers are good, my weight is great and I am measuring the perfect size. She is head down and at this point just adding a little weight while she cooks. As of yesterday we will have a baby in the next 4 weeks either when she decides to come on her own or the doctor makes her come on August 11th! Everyone has their preference of when they want her to come. I would like the end of July as she would be considered full term and completely healthy and it is hot in the summer. Ben would like her to come after August 3rd, my would like her to come on the 11th as it would be easier timing wise and my doctor wants her to come on August 11th so she can be the one to induce and deliver me. God knows the perfect time, so with a first name we are pretty sure about, we wait patiently. Ellie is getting more anxious every day. She has already told Quinn all about how I will go to the hospital and not to be scared because I will have the baby and they will come see her. Ellie also asks at least once a day if it is August yet. :) I am excited but Ben also reminds me to enjoy these last few weeks as it will be the last time I will experience pregnancy and a little one rolling around inside me as well as only two little girls running around our home.

This picture was from 34 1/2 weeks. Me and My Girls!

1 comment:

Becky said...

August 11th would certainly make things easier for the doctor and me! LOL! But we will leave that in God's hands as He does have the perfect timing. Ben should enjoy these last few weeks also as he will have another adoring girl in the family so he will be stretched a little bit more between them! Girls love their daddys!

(Where are my cow pictures???)