Thursday, July 3, 2014

Beginning of July Adventures

We ended June with our fishy Ellie graduating from swim lessons! She did a great job and Daddy saw her at the pool today and was super impressed. She even floated on her back with no help and is really learning to keep her head in the water as she does her freestyle stroke. July has rolled in and we are already starting the month off with making it to park as much as we can and the pool. We are excited about our local adventures this month and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new little girl! I am 33 1/2 weeks and as my doctor reminds me once I hit 35 weeks then any time she wants to come they are not going to stop her. At 35 weeks we will have another ultrasound to check her weight and we will begin our weekly doctor's visits. The time has seemed to fly by and we are so excited! Ellie asks me all the time when the baby will come as she is getting very anxious to meet her and be my little helper. Quinny on the other hand is excited but as she tells us all the time she has a baby kicking in her belly too, so I think she is more excited about that than Mommy's baby arriving. :)

 Our graduate!
 Visiting the Park



 The girls had a good time playing with this squirrel who they affectionately named "Peach". (These girls crack me up!)
Ellie took this picture of Peach's home.

No comments: