Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Daddy Day 2014

We celebrated Daddy Day exactly like Daddy likes it, low key. I woke up early and bought donuts for Ben and the girls and I had created frames and pictures for him as well. My Mom did a frame craft with the girls and gave Ben a frame each painted by them and I put their picture in them. I also got a 3 picture frame and we spelled out DAD with our pictures. Ellie held the 'D' in her picture, Quinny held the 'A' and the baby held the other 'D'. When the baby comes we will replace the picture with the baby. (All thanks to Nana our DAD pictures turned out great!) Ben enjoyed all his gifts and then enjoyed a nice afternoon nap after working that morning. We then went out to eat so he could eat ribs and the girls did great!

Our girls have the best Daddy they could ever dream of! Ben shows them daily how much he loves and adores them and they soak up the attention and love they get from him. Hearing his key in the door everyday is enough to make them squeal with delight and I am sure he is thrilled to hear them every day when he opens the door. Our third little girl on the way has no idea how much she is going to be loved and adored by him! We are one blessed family to have a Daddy like him!

 Showering Daddy with Love

 The following pictures are the ones I used in the 3 picture frame for Ben!



1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy Father's Day Ben! I would have bought you Dickson Donuts! :-)