Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Single Digits

We are down to single digits for this little one, 9 weeks or less! Not too much to report. She is a mover and is always moving and at this point you can feel and see her poke out a little limb or her backside. I go this week for a check up, as I go every two weeks now. The girls are getting more and more excited and constantly kiss my tummy everywhere we go and will talk to the baby. My sugar levels are good and my blood sugar level two weeks ago registered that I was in the normal zone and showing no signs of diabetes, which means the diet is working perfectly.

We are all really excited and I am now starting to knock some things off my to do list, but have not really felt pushed to do it that fast as we really don't need much for her for the first two weeks besides clothes and diapers. Clothes we have and I will pick up diapers in the next month. I guess with each baby you just become more and more relaxed about things. :) The only thing we do need to focus on is a name. Ben and I always pick the name and keep it a secret and the third girl around has proven to be a little more of a challenge to agree on, but we have a few more weeks and I know God will lead us to the perfect one for her.

All the Girls! These little sweeties wanted to jump in on this one!
A mom to 3 girls is never what I would have dreamed for myself, but now I can imagine it no other way and can't wait to watch the three of them grow and encourage each other! God always provides exactly what we need and 3 girls is exactly what our family needs!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awwww....love the pic! Can't believe it's just 9 weeks!

Unknown said...

You are the most adorable pregnant woman ever!