Thursday, May 29, 2014

Great Report

We are at 28 weeks and had an ultrasound this week. The girls came with me and my mom is in town and she was able to join us too for the first time in all my pregnancies! Baby Girl looked great! Her heart and lungs were great and she is measuring about 2 1/4 pounds. All the doctors and nurses were very impressed at my weight and her size considering my condition and said she is sounding perfect and looking great! We will be going every two weeks now as I am in my 3rd trimester and will get another ultrasound in about 4 weeks most likely to check Baby Girl's growth. Here are a few shots of her. They even did some in 3D for us this time of her sweet face! (My mom thinks she looks like Quinn! I can never tell when they are all squished up in there.)

 Her Sweet Profile
Her Sweet Face (She looks a little grumpy. The technician poked at my belly to make her move her hands that were in front of her face and I don't think she was pleased about that.)

1 comment:

Becky said...

The 3D pic is really amazing. I'm so glad I got to go with all the girls!