Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

This Mother's Day I had a great afternoon. Ben works in the mornings and I was able to get my chores done in the morning so we could all enjoy a relaxing afternoon. The girls and Daddy picked out great cards for me and bought me beautiful flowers for outside! We went out for a yummy dinner too! I am so blessed to get to be a mother two these two little girls. They challenge me to be better everyday as a mother and as a person and I am so thankful for their unconditional love for me and all the snuggles and smoochies I get. My life would not be complete without them and having them shower me with love everyday makes my cup overflow.

Making Art on Mommy Day!






My Beautiful Flowers! (Ben and the girls have been getting me flowers for outside for a few years now and I love that I get to enjoy them for the whole summer!)


Me and My Girls 
(Quinny is obsessed with headbands and usually are on her head in some entertaining ways!)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Printed the pic of the three "Emilys", as Pawpaw called it, for them! Love the artwork. Looks perfect for framing. Ben is so good with the flowers. They are always so gorgeous!