Sunday, May 25, 2014

Momma Spa

Having girls means being on top of girly things. I like to look nice but I also am comfortable with no make up, my hair up and wearing yoga pants. I have never been super girly keeping up with my nails and the latest hair style, but having girls comes with being more on top of girly things as their interests develop. So, Momma Spa is kicking in overdrive. I am becoming more aware of all the things to do with their hair as it grows longer and longer as well as maintaining their nails. I am blessed with girls that like their toes painted but pass on their finger nails. Quinny sucks her fingers so that means no polish for them and Ellie has informed me that she chews on her nails so it is going to come off anyways. :) (We are working on not chewing our nails.) The past few weeks we have begun keeping up with our toes. The girls get to pick their polish color (Ellie likes patterns, so her toes tend to be two colors.) and then they sit patiently while I paint those tiny toes. They get pretty excited about it and it is sweet to see them all set up and ready.

 All lined up after bath with our robes on and letting our nails dry!
Pretty Toes! Ellie went with a pink and green pattern and Quinny went with purple (her favorite color)!

No comments: