Saturday, May 10, 2014

Recent Phone Pics

Here are the recent phone pictures of what has been happening around here. I find myself taking more and more pictures with my phone as it tends to be easier to grab in the moment.

 Sometimes you need to drink from two cups at the same time!

 Enjoying Kendall's 2nd Birthday!

 Sometimes when you are really good at Mommy's doctor's appointments you earn a special treat!

 Somebody earned all their stop whining magnets and picked Superman ice cream as her reward!

 Enjoying the playground after our 5k walk for Juvenile Diabetes! The girls were great and Ben and I were excited to participate this year to support the Westveer Family! Ben and I have been doing the walk since I was pregnant with Ellie and have gone every year with me only missing the year I was pregnant with Quinn as Ben felt I was too pregnant (it was about two weeks from my due date), but he still represented our family that year.

 Locked in to their first DVD in the car, Tangled of course! We only let them watch DVDs on long car rides, so the zoo was their first time.
 They adore each other! I looked over from working to see them in their princess outfits watching Sofia.

 Such a smiley girl!
 Quinn is doing a little reading! A very common sight in our house. Her baby "Twoy" (Quinn named her herself as she got her from Ellie on her second birthday.) was next to her as she read to her.
 Enjoying some homemade kale chips. Have to feed the baby and have to watch the carbs. To my surprise Ellie LOVED them and was eating them faster than I could, she has been asking I make more ever since. Not going to complain about that! :)


 Thank you Pinterest for another great idea! Bubble holders!
 She is obsessed with puzzles and will sit down and do all 8 of these by herself multiple times a day!

 Playing a little soccer star as Quinn calls it!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh Wow!!! So many good pics. All of them are so precious. The one with their princess outfits watching a movie is priceless. You and Ben are doing an excellent job! Congrats on your 5K walk!